free website stats program Python 3 2:1 Exhaust_'86-'06 Softails | Harley Davidson Forums

Python 3 2:1 Exhaust_'86-'06 Softails

dolt

Made by Vance & Hines for Drag Specialties as Drag's "house" pipe. Same head pipe as Propipe but with slash cut muffler. 25K miles so, while in near excellent condition, hard to keep in NIB excellent condition. Zoom in on the photos and you will see some slight discoloring (light brown) at the junction where the muffler fits on to the head pipe.

I am rebuilding the motor and have decided to go with a 2:2 system.

$200 plus shipping.

Attachments

• FXSTD.4.jpg
    FXSTD.4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 30
  • FXSTD.6.jpg
    FXSTD.6.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 33
Sweet looking ride Don. :D

Thanks. I ran a Gasser front wheel (stock front wheel on the Breakout) with the 130mm front tire for a while but could never find a fender that looked right and covered the tire so I put the stock front wheel and a new Cobra up front wheel. The bike was lowered as well 1.5" in the back and 1" up front; looked cool but the bike handles much better at stock ride height. I reworked the front forks with Race Tech springs and modified Intiminators and 5w fork oil to return to stock ride height and raised the rear back at the same time. Much better handling when ridden aggressively.

Thanks for the comments; I hope someone likes/needs the pipes. A set of Bassani Pro Streets is on the brown truck headed my way.:s

Back