free website stats program python 3 1/2 backslash slipons | Harley Davidson Forums

python 3 1/2 backslash slipons

rperk60

Thinking about putting a pair of these slip ons on my ride. anybody know anything about these pipes??
WAP.gif

I have them on my 05RG, great sound. Works well with my stage 2 setup.

They are great pipes and priced right. Quality even though they carry a lower price. I have them on my 2008 EG.

Pythons are actually made by Vance & Hines. They have all the quality of the V & H without the higher price. :

if i only do the python slipons i dont need to do anything else like tuning or add more fuel correct??m
WAP.gif

i checked the python web page and the baffle size on the pipes are 2.25? does that mean i need to add an a/c and tuner..
WAP.gif

Anything over 1.75 is going to cause a condition which will need richened up. So YES you should consider a fueler of some sort. Check this out: EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft Great product and customer service second to none....This product comes highly recommended by the forum. The ease of installation and adjustment is very simple. Look at this: What is best tunner? - Harley Davidson Community
Then later on if you upgrade air cleaner adjusting TFI is a snap.....

Back