free website stats program Putting the 80-100 bulb on 2012 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Putting the 80-100 bulb on 2012

Where do younget them from?

Ordered them awhile back from German Auto..the box numbers are H4 Osram 80-100,#64194 pu431..I think you have to look in the "off road" use only section..And it takes a little headlight ajustment to get it just right so you don't get bright lighted all the time...but when you get it set right....WOW daylight a night...

I've got about 10k on my 80/100 osram with e code reflector, just pulled the fairing last week and looked at the H4 plug, no signs of any excessive heat. It is super bright!
WAP.gif

Don't read the fine print...Off Road Use Only...so that means aim them a bit lower than centerline height 25' away and slightly to the right of dead center as specified in the manual. I use my garage door and at night...or shopping center blank wall nearby. ;o)

Hi everyone,
I too will change to this Osram 80/100. God knows what they will
charge in Canada for it.

2010 FLHX (Streetglide) will this bulb fit?
Thanks. Shawn

NAPA outlets sell an 80-100 for about $10. Around here, they typically don't stock them, but can get them within a couple of hours to a couple of days. I see little difference in mine from the standard bulb but my son is very enthusiastic about the one we installed in his Yamaha.

Back