free website stats program Purchasing new tour pack | Harley Davidson Forums

Purchasing new tour pack

robonel

With the below thread posted, I am also considering purchasing a new or used tour pack to put on the bike. I have the stock leather one that comes with the screaming eagle bike. Has anyone replaced their pack and had the paint color matched or can you order the paint from harley? Any suggestions at all? Thanks.

I can probably get you a PPG code or codes for your scoot if you have the color names.Because its a SE you'll probably want to tu-tone it to match the bike.You can also choose a section of the decal from your scoot to trim and add to match.A picture of the scoot will help.I say probably because some of the SE colors are oddball and difficult to obtain through PPG.If you choose to purchase these through Harley you'll be buying multiple quarts at over $100 a pop un reduced.

With the below thread posted, I am also considering purchasing a new or used tour pack to put on the bike. I have the stock leather one that comes with the screaming eagle bike. Has anyone replaced their pack and had the paint color matched or can you order the paint from harley? Any suggestions at all? Thanks.

Don't know what color your bike is, but have you seen this?

King Tour Pak in Vivid Black - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

I can probably get you a PPG code or codes for your scoot if you have the color names.Because its a SE you'll probably want to tu-tone it to match the bike.You can also choose a section of the decal from your scoot to trim and add to match.A picture of the scoot will help.I say probably because some of the SE colors are oddball and difficult to obtain through PPG.If you choose to purchase these through Harley you'll be buying multiple quarts at over $100 a pop un reduced.
I assuem since the bike is a 2007 screaming eagle ultra, that I probably need to buy a tour pack off at least a 2007 or 2008 ultra and have it painted? Any thoughts? Thanks again.

I assuem since the bike is a 2007 screaming eagle ultra, that I probably need to buy a tour pack off at least a 2007 or 2008 ultra and have it painted? Any thoughts? Thanks again.

I believe the hard tour packs for your bike run from 06 as useable.Id need to know your paint color info or a pic of your scoot to see availability.All HD codes are accesable through PPG, as I stated before some of the SE colors can be difficult to obtain.If your bike had a color shared with the base models then thats the pack and color I would buy.Simply adding the 2 tone to that and go from there.As those models came with leather packs you probably wont be able to order one to match your bike.If it where me Id look to swap the leather one you have with someone who realy likes it and already has an Ultra with the hard pack you desire.Then just add paint and youre good to go.

Back