free website stats program Purchased my first New bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Purchased my first New bike

cjmoreau

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I have been reading the forum for a while and have learned a lot from you guys. I had originally went up to the Harley place for the recall for the brake light switch on my 09 Ultra Classic Electra Glide. While I was there, I decided to take a walk through the show room and their she was, as pretty as she could be. 2012 Big Blue Pearl Street Glide. It had 7 miles on it. I ordered the detachable tour pak and it looks great. I love the color and the way it handles. I have put 600 miles on it so far and looking forward to putting a lot more on there. Thanks for all the useful information out there.

Chris

Attachments

• CIMG0074.jpg
    CIMG0074.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 136
Congrats on the new bike. Have you been using the break in procedure that Glider has posted?

Congrats on the new bike. Have you been using the break in procedure that Glider has posted?

The one about staying in 3rd gear and going from 30 to 60 ten times... I did that within the first 50 miles. If there is another one I need to know about, please let me know. Thanks
Chris

Congrats to you & I'd do the oil switch now (why wait). Ah...I remember that 1st new bike smell. For me it was back in 1978 when I got my Suzuki GS550. Enjoy that great feeling & many miles of smiles to you!!!:D

Attachments

• GS550.jpg
    GS550.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 29
Back