free website stats program PulStar spark plugs | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

PulStar spark plugs

If you throw 3 lit matches in a puddle of fuel, as long as they don't go out, will it light the fuel any better than one match would?

Being the curious person that I am, I had to try this experiment for myself. One match lights just as well as three matches, but now my backyard is on fire.
Will someone please call 9-1-1!!!!!!! :bigsmiley24:

(I would but I can't remember the number)

Being the curious person that I am, I had to try this experiment for myself. One match lights just as well as three matches, but now my backyard is on fire.
Will someone please call 9-1-1!!!!!!! :bigsmiley24:

(I would but I can't remember the number)

:p Now that is funny wish I had a picture of that one:lolrolling

Looking at the ad they show a standard plug with "50 watts of ignition power". Then they show the Pulse plugs at 1,000,000 watts of ignition power.

IMO it stands to reason that with the increase watts that the spark should be bigger or did I miss something?

In any event unless you have a much higher compression ratio than the standard engine, these plugs will do nothing for you other than probably cost more.

Agreed, and the fact all the plugs do is release the current/voltage/whatever your choice to call it is, from the coil. putting a different plug is not going to increase the coils output ten fold or more.
no more than the guys who come in wanting bigger injectors in the Diesel pickups. the injectors only gonna spray how much fuel the pump delivers.
snake oil for sure.

Back