free website stats program PulStar spark plugs | Harley Davidson Forums

PulStar spark plugs

MrFah

Hey do you guys know about Pulstar Spark Plugs? I put a set in the other day and I'm pretty excited about them. Check out their demonstration on youtube, pretty interesting.

Has anybody experienced using them and can you share your experience?

Thanks,

mrfah

You know I was in Advance Auto Parts yesterday and saw the advertisement for them to win a free Harley also by buying a pair of them. I saw the information on them and interested. I was sitting back and waiting for some riders to get them and see what kind of response they get from them. I saw the comparison on them on the back and it seems logical to me I guess....Let me know how they do for you brother!!!:cheers

Yes I will let you know, 1 miilion watts compared to 50 has to improve performance and gas milage. I'm not a sales man just an enthusiast!

Talk later.

Yes I've had them in a month and they work great so far, no complaints not sure if the milage went up to busy just enjoying the bike and riding. I also indexed the plugs, had to use a very thin copper washer I got them at one of the local shops here. This makes the electrode point toward the valves for better combustion, well that's the theory anyways.

If it sounds to good to be True, it probably is. I'm very skeptical of devices that offer better performance and economy simply by bolting them in.

If all the magic add ons worked the way they claimed, we would be getting 100MPG and speeds measured in Mach numbers for all our vehicles.

I can't tell you for certain, I don't have the equipment or the budget to test them... this is just my opinion.

If you want to comb through these results, then here's a link:
Google search results for "pulstar spark plugs review"

My guess is that these won't be around very long, better get them soon!

Cheers!

Looking at the ad they show a standard plug with "50 watts of ignition power". Then they show the Pulse plugs at 1,000,000 watts of ignition power.

IMO it stands to reason that with the increase watts that the spark should be bigger or did I miss something?

In any event unless you have a much higher compression ratio than the standard engine, these plugs will do nothing for you other than probably cost more.

Sounds like snake oil to me. I agree with FerrousBueller on this one. There are always companies boasting how fantastic their product is. The way I look at it is if HD wanted fancier spark plugs they would have put them in the motor already. Actually HD offers three or four different kinds of plugs that can be put in the bike, but I've heard the fancy ones dont make much difference they just cost more. For me I stick with what is proven to work and use the good old OEM plugs. Never had one fail me. If it aint broke dont fix it.

I put a set in the other day and I'm pretty excited about them.

I went to the company web-site but don't see any motorcycle plugs listed for a 2010 year bike. I can only find plugs up to year 2007. What number/model did you install?

The ad states that the Pulsar plugs "store energy", then release it. Ignition pulses are pretty short, where do they get the extra energy for the storage? :bigsmiley24:

Back