free website stats program Pulsestar Spark Plugs | Harley Davidson Forums

Pulsestar Spark Plugs

kstrohs57

My brother in-law gave me pulsestar plugs last winter & said these are the best plugs ever (has run them in his dyna street glide & sporster). Does anybody have good info on the Pulsestar plugs ? Im going to install the Pulsestar plugs to see if there better then the Screaming eagle plugs that i have been running . Thanks for any good info .

I cant give you any info on those plugs, but I have run NKG, Splitfire and the screamin eagle plugs only to find that my bike runs best on the stock HD plug.

The Pulstar plugs are advertising up to 10% horse power gain , better fuel milage & lower emissions . Sounds too good to be true ??

I tried NKG iridium also, and went back to stock plugs.Iridiums were intermittent and would throw a code.They just work!Never heard of Pulsestar.

Harley Davidson Forums Read this, I would check the plugs for resistance before i ran them JMO I believe TOO many are fooled into buying gimmick plugs at a high cost for NO good reason JMO

I tried NKG iridium also, and went back to stock plugs.Iridiums were intermittent and would throw a code.They just work!Never heard of Pulsestar.

Over the years I have found NGKs to be the go to plug for metrics and have had mixed results on American, German and British made vehicles. So, I find your experience with NGKs interesting. Currently, I'm using Autolite iridiums on my Heritage and the bikes running strong without throwing any codes. I have found the the Autolites seem to start my bike a little better when cold. I never heard of Pulsestar plugs either.

Have only 85 miles on the new Pulstar plugs but I can notice the starting in quicker , the performance/acceleration is faster the torque or lower end power is increased - I know this is just my observation in words & not an actual dyno . Still will have to see if the fuel milage is improved . Did talk with my brother in-law that lives in Savana Ga again on these Pulstar plugs & he is convinced that with harleys with extra performance mods will have increased performance with the Pulstar plugs , not so much with stock builds other then starting better . My 04 ultra is not stock - 103 screaming eagle with cams etc ,stage 1 al. billet air cleaner, screaming eagle race tuner & true duals .

Back