free website stats program pssssssssttttttt.......hey you | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

pssssssssttttttt.......hey you

basically all i see for touring says new frame and swing arm and motor mount .. increased cargo capacity .. new 2-1-2 exhaust system and new larger rear tire multi tread construction .. see the new vrod and beyond that not much else ... cant find out anything about the frame swingarm other than its new

basically all i see for touring says new frame and swing arm and motor mount .. increased cargo capacity .. new 2-1-2 exhaust system and new larger rear tire multi tread construction .. see the new vrod and beyond that not much else ... cant find out anything about the frame swingarm other than its new

Redesigned frame , swing arm and motor mount system. LOL:D They probably installed a True Track or something similar. :small3d006:

Overall, I would say, quite unimpressive list of models. Nothing new, changes are okay. I do like the black spoked wheels they have added to the Street Bob, but I can't stand all the silver coating on the trans, primary... just looks cheap to me, looks like they got rid of the black as standard and made the silver standard.

says the frame uses 50% less parts and welds supposed to make it more comfortable for the long haul ... I was able to finally get it to load

only thing i thought was a good ideal was the 2-1-2 exhaust where the crossover is under the fame instead of the seat

Back