free website stats program pssssssssttttttt.......hey you | Harley Davidson Forums

pssssssssttttttt.......hey you

July 22nd is the official model release day. I understand that there will be water cooled dresser and a scooter(Scootster). There were rumors about Harley dropping the mid controled V Rod. I think most of the improvements will be technical advances. The slowing of the assembly lines may bring up the prices of Harleys for profit and to apease the stock holders. Also keep in mind that it was the share holders that killed Indian twice. Every thing Harley does now is for their reputation on Wall Street and make the stock holders happy. I am surprised that the longest continually produced motorcycle magazine The Enthusiast isn't by subscription now. They do sell advertising in it. I love the motorcycle but Harley does nothing for free now. FossilB

Okay, well enough of the waiting the 2009 bikes are up on harley's site. Althought right now, good luck as the web traffic is crazy. Best I can tell so far was from the home page, yes some 2009 Touring upgrades and a V-Rod Muscle. Site is just taking forever to load.

Back