free website stats program Proud Owner | Harley Davidson Forums

Proud Owner

Buzzy

Proud owner of a black 2008 FLHT. Security system, cruise control, no tour pack but with a detachable back rest, extended warranty. Actually take delivery tomorrow.

Proud owner of a black 2008 FLHT. Security system, cruise control, no tour pack but with a detachable back rest, extended warranty. Actually take delivery tomorrow.

CONGRATS on the new scoot!! Post a pic or two if you can. Have fun with it and stay safe!!!

I've ridden bikes pretty much all my life, got off the street a while back and finally sold my old Husky 250 a few years ago when I discovered that pain hurts and I don't heal as fast as I used to. Still I took the MSF course a few weeks ago and had to get my MC endorsement on my license.

Congrats on the new ride! You'll love it. My 2008 FLHT is great. Just don't forget where ya last had the security fob :D

Picked up the bike this morning and just got home (yeah, 6 hours later).... love it. Since I've now been up over 24 hours I'm gonna try and get some sleep before I go to work at 2100 hrs tonite. Later.

Back