free website stats program Props to RichardS | Harley Davidson Forums

Props to RichardS

bikemikewcr

As yoy may or may not know I was the one that took advantage of the deal that Richard was offering on the tan Corbin seat a few months ago. Well it seems that there were some screws that were supposed to be in the seat where the rail goes and neither of us noticed that they were not in the seat when I picked it up from him. Well after two and a half months I received an email from Richard asking me if the screws were in the seat. After checking, they were not. Well needless to say, I received the screws in the mail just a few days later and they were not what you may think. He mailed me brand new screws still in the packaging.

There are not many people in this world that would be as concerned about their actions as Richard. I truly appreciate his candor throughout this transaction and his promptnes of getting the parts to me.

If anyone on this great forum ever has the opportunity of doing business with Richard, jump on board and know that you are dealing with an upfront and stand up gentleman.

Thanks again Richard.

Mike

Well that still say's alot about you as a person and your honor. Now if only we could get you to get that Ultra to here in Wisconsin so I could see it in living color.

Kudos to you RichardS!! The world needs a lot more people like you. A little honesty and integrity goes a long long way. :)

This just shows the kind of good people on the best forum around! I'm proud to be a member of this family.:bigsmiley11:

Now we need to get him to quit buying all the good bikes from us we might all have a garage full of toys too...:s

RichardS is the definition of integrity...wish some of my co-workers would model off his talent(s).:newsmile011:

Back