free website stats program Pronunciation | Harley Davidson Forums

Pronunciation

How do you pronounce "Buell"

My pronunciation is "Be-you-ell" My husband pronounces it "Bull-ee" or "Be-you-ll-ee"

I'm not looking to be Right: (As in, my pronunciation is the right one) I'm looking for the correct pronunciation.

Thank you for your attention and replies.

A.T. Morel

How do you pronounce "Buell"

My pronunciation is "Be-you-ell" My husband pronounces it "Bull-ee" or "Be-you-ll-ee"

I'm not looking to be Right: (As in, my pronunciation is the right one) I'm looking for the correct pronunciation.

Thank you for your attention and replies.

A.T. Morel

:s You win, now go collect:D

I pronounce it like secondary Christmas. BYule (short B). Or you could refer to them as those Discontinued Harley sport bikes. :(

I pronounce it as "Bue-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ll!" If you ever rode one, like Ricky Bobby says, "I wanna go FAST!"

Thank you ... all repliers, for all your replies, and your pronunciations. I've never ridden one. (Come to think ... nope: I did see a couple: the Riding School I attended had a couple of Buell Blast's. I was hoping to ride one, but I was assigned a suzuki something-or-the-other.:newsmile026:)

Rhyming with "Jewel", "Rule", or "Yule": very good explanation. I'll be able to tell my husband that. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back