free website stats program Project 343 / 9-11-01 | Harley Davidson Forums

Project 343 / 9-11-01

3D Customs

Account Removed
We are working on PROJECT 343 / 9-11. This bike is in memory of the 343 Firemen that gave their lives on 9-11-01’ the bike is a Harley Davidson 2004 Ultra Classic, the owner is Richard Snyder a retired Firemen that did his duty on 9-11. I want to tell you about PROJECT 343; Rich rode the bike from New York to my shop in Ohio’ so we could over the details for PROJECT 343; he gave us the helmet he wore at Ground Zero and asked if we could make an exact copy of this helmet but in a smaller scale and have it on the front fender and we did; it’s exactly like the original, there will be hand carved 3D Flames coming off the back half of the helmet but we added a new twist, the first set of 3D flames will be inverted, meaning they won’t pop up but pop in, then they will gradually pop up into raised 3D flames streaming the entire fender. The Helmet badge is also 3D at it reads F.D.N.Y, the middle reads 343 and bottom reads NEVER FORGET and its lights up. Rich Snyder has a great idea’ he wants the 343 names airbrushed on the bags but I REALLY wanted to make it MUCH more personal, I want there EXACT SIGNATURES but I’m being told it might be impossible because of the privacy laws , I’ve learned one thing in my life NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE' except walking on water. I’m asking all of you to help us get the signatures, if you belong to other forums please post this info on them, if you write for any magazines or know someone that’s a reporter or works for your local news paper let them know we need there help.

Thank you

Steve Parker

PS NEVER FORGET 9-11

Anything commemorating the memory of our fallen brothers and sisters from that horrible day touches everyone. The concept is brilliant and I don't think it will be as hard as you think. However, you will need permission (probably in writing) from a next of kin. I hope you find what you're looking for and please....POST DOME PICS WHEN IT'S READY!!!!!!!

Re: Project 343 / 9-11-01 in base coat

This is the front fender of PROJECT 343 in primer and base coat' it should be in final airbrush and clear tomorrow.

Attachments

• project 343 finish clear 060.jpg
    project 343 finish clear 060.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
  • project 343 finish clear 041.jpg
    project 343 finish clear 041.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 34
  • project 343 first prime 014.jpg
    project 343 first prime 014.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 36
Thank you for that project. 9-11 has slipped from some peoples minds, I think, and anything that helps them remember the staggering sacrifice that some people and their families made is always appreciated.

And the fender looks good.

Thank you for that project. 9-11 has slipped from some peoples minds, I think, and anything that helps them remember the staggering sacrifice that some people and their families made is always appreciated.

And the fender looks good.

The front fender for PROJECT 343 is finished.

Last edited:
3D Customs

You disabled your PM system last time I contacted you about posting your web site address in your posts so I can't contact you about this.

Your posts will be removed instead of editing them from here on when you post your web page in the post.

Poof12345.jpg

Back