free website stats program progressive touring stabilizer | Harley Davidson Forums

progressive touring stabilizer

I have the Progressive Touring Link (stabilizer) on my 08 RG & it works great ! The progressive Touring link is easy to install , work great & you DO NOT loose any ground clearance like you do with the other stabilizers on the market . The best thing about the Progressive Touring Link is the price , at $200 it is the best price stabilizer on the market IMO .

I have the TWR which hooks up the same way as the Progressive. You don't loose any ground clearence, it's easy to install and works great. You can get one on ebay for about $140. You won't regret installing one.

In total agreement with the above replies, put the touring link and monotubes up front last winter and for the price, they can't be beat. The fork rarely bottoms and the hinged feeling in sweepers is gone.

Dirk

DSC02795.jpg

I just bought the Progressive unit from Eastern Performance for $139.95, but haven't installed it yet. I have read some complaints about it causing increased vibration.

I have the Progressive Stabilizer and have seen no issues with it. I dont feel any additional vibrations. I got mine last summer from Eastern Perfomance also, they have good prices.

I have one on my '03 FLHT and I can agree with all the above posts. It works extremely well and no add vibration.

Has anybody had any experience with this product?

PSI Touring Link installation :: New Motorcycle Products :: Progressive Suspension

The Progressive company is very well received in the performance street and racing motorcycle community for the quality and performance of their suspension products. The H-D frame "flex" is known to be a issue brought about by the continuous improvements in torque/horsepower, tires etc., so that long awaited chassis changes were initiated by MOCO on their newer models.

Several manufacturers have mods to fix the "handling issue"...the Progressive one being the easiest and simplest to install. If you have a question as to whether it will perform that is a given...they have a very competent R&D and manufacturing facility, plus extensive testing resources. :D

Back