free website stats program Progressive Front Springs | Harley Davidson Forums

Progressive Front Springs

steve299

Had a set of Progressive springs put in during my 5K service. What a difference they make in the ride. That was some of the best money I have spent on my Sporty.

I have Progressive springs in my Softail and the Progressive Mono Tube system in the Road Glide. They do make a world of difference.

New springs/shocks + oil can make a real difference in ride comfort. Huge # of riders comment on benefits of suspension fluid change alone...be suprised how much punishment your suspension takes on any given short/long ride. Definitely money well spent.

Yes, these new springs take all the brake dive out and they respond a lot faster and smoother than the stock springs.

Had a set of Progressive springs put in during my 5K service. What a difference they make in the ride. That was some of the best money I have spent on my Sporty.

I did the same along with Progressive 412 rear shocks and the ride is like night and day. Couldn't be happier.

John

Progressive makes great suspension products...their customer service is very helpful and being *ahem* with a limited inseam. :bigsmiley12: You can't see 'em with all the "personalization", "convenience" and "performance" mods, but the suspension changes were most important to ride well and safe.

df532d23.jpg

Back