free website stats program Problems With Biker Emporium? | Harley Davidson Forums

Problems With Biker Emporium?

threesteps

Wondered if anyone has had problems dealing with Biker Emporium? Last week I ordered, via their website, an Air Force Blaster. I received an email from them confirming the purchase. The next day I started having bogus charges on the credit card I used to make the purchase. The credit card company was on top of it right away--no problems for me, just some new credit cards required. Confirmed several charges I had made with the cc company, including my purchase from Biker Emporium.

I decided to contact Biker Emporium to confirm there was no problem with my order. I have tried via phone and email. No reposnse. I have no confirmation my order was shipped nor any luck with getting any info from Biker Emporium.

Now I'm wondering if the company is having problems or in some way is linked to my credit card problems. I don't like rolling in on a company when I don't have proof of misconduct but their lack of response has gotten my attention.:(

It always pays to deal with the companies that have an established name instead of chancing a company that isn't a popular name. The few dollars you save could very well ending up costing you more in aggravation in the long run.

Hope you get it straightened out.

It always pays to deal with the companies that have an established name instead of chancing a company that isn't a popular name. The few dollars you save could very well ending up costing you more in aggravation in the long run.

Hope you get it straightened out.

Thanks. I used them from an add I saw on the forum and they were mentioned in someone's post some time ago. Just tried to locate the post but I didn't track it down.

Thanks. I used them from an add I saw on the forum and they were mentioned in someone's post some time ago. Just tried to locate the post but I didn't track it down.

Gotta watch out what you see here too. Although the mods try to trap it, there are some SPAMMER that get through here posing as regular members and plugging themselves under a nom de plume.

TQ

Wondered if anyone has had problems dealing with Biker Emporium? Last week I ordered, via their website, an Air Force Blaster. I received an email from them confirming the purchase. The next day I started having bogus charges on the credit card I used to make the purchase. The credit card company was on top of it right away--no problems for me, just some new credit cards required. Confirmed several charges I had made with the cc company, including my purchase from Biker Emporium.

I decided to contact Biker Emporium to confirm there was no problem with my order. I have tried via phone and email. No reposnse. I have no confirmation my order was shipped nor any luck with getting any info from Biker Emporium.

Now I'm wondering if the company is having problems or in some way is linked to my credit card problems. I don't like rolling in on a company when I don't have proof of misconduct but their lack of response has gotten my attention.:(

What a small world!I've just bought,paid for and received my Blaster from Biker Emporium;however i paid via Paypal.

I have to say that i had no problems of any kind.I DID find their e mail responses to be quite slow,but their service;to me at least;was pretty good.
I had a couple of queries regarding combining freight(i bought a 4wh. dolly too),and issues with ensuring the correct voltage model for OZ .(I half expected to find a 110 volt Blaster in my box!)

Michael Keri kept me informed -eventually-of what was happening and when i combined the two pieces of freight he offered me a refund on single postage.He even took a U.S $11 loss on the postage when the cost came to more than he quoted.

I'm sorry you've had these issues,but they did right by me.

As a postscript,what e mail address did you use.I had 2 ,but this one worked-(bikeremporium@comcast.net) and the other didnt.

Last edited:
What a small world!I've just bought,paid for and received my Blaster from Biker Emporium;however i paid via Paypal.

I have to say that i had no problems of any kind.I DID find their e mail responses to be quite slow,but their service;to me at least;was pretty good.
I had a couple of queries regarding combining freight(i bought a 4wh. dolly too),and issues with ensuring the correct voltage model for OZ .(I half expected to find a 110 volt Blaster in my box!)

Michael Keri kept me informed -eventually-of what was happening and when i combined the two pieces of freight he offered me a refund on single postage.He even took a U.S $11 loss on the postage when the cost came to more than he quoted.

I'm sorry you've had these issues,but they did right by me.

As a postscript,what e mail address did you use.I had 2 ,but this one worked-(bikeremporium@comcast.net) and the other didnt.

I was using the other address, I'll give the one you provided a try. thanks.

Biscuit, thanks for the email address. It worked like a champ. Mike sent me info on shipping etc. Got the order today. Looks like a good ending to the whole deal.

If you ever make it to N.W. Florida I owe you a beer!

Biscuit, thanks for the email address. It worked like a champ. Mike sent me info on shipping etc. Got the order today. Looks like a good ending to the whole deal.

If you ever make it to N.W. Florida I owe you a beer!

"Carlton Cold" thanks mate!

Glad i could help and that everything is ok.:cheers

I am also having trouble. I have called twice & emailed & still no response.
Is there a different email than the one on the site?? They have been there 20 yrs. according to the site. I hope all is OK

I am also having trouble. I have called twice & emailed & still no response.
Is there a different email than the one on the site?? They have been there 20 yrs. according to the site. I hope all is OK

The email provided by Biscuit (bikeremporium@comcast.net) worked for me. The email at the website and the phone number got no responses. Also, going to the "Status" link at the website only showed that my order had been made. No shipping date was ever provided on the "Status" page.

Back