Votes: 175 14.7%
  • ATF

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 22 1.9%
  • OTHER (Please specify)

Votes: 98 8.3%

• Total voters
I use the amsoil. very happy w/it. I ordered it from amsoil. like Saturday said, a few days later it was here. I bought enough to service the bike several times. I try to service all ports every 3ooo miles.

Pennzoil 10-40

I was told by a Jiffy-Lube Mngr. that Penzoil,Quaker State and Shell motor oil is taken out of the same barrel !? If you look on the back of the Penz & Q.S. 5 qrt jugs it has the same dist. co. name??????

I just use the Harley oils, buy them straight from my Dealer, to easy and they do the job they are supposed to.

You're better off with just a 10/30 or 10/40 in there without friction modifiers, nothing too thick, even the HD formula + will do the job in the primary. I just don't like it in the trans myself.

I'am in ontario canada and it seems amsoil is good. I looked at the mobil 1 v twin and it seems to be the only oil with moly. How important is this.

Amsoil,, figure it don't get changed as often as the engine, so pick it up and store it till the day comes. Which is about time,,:44:

I'am in ontario canada and it seems amsoil is good. I looked at the mobil 1 v twin and it seems to be the only oil with moly. How important is this.

Moly is an anti wear additive and I feel it is a good addition to any oil. Just don't use it in the primary.

Old grey beard told me I could probably whizz in it and it would still go! I run whatever I can get when it's time to change.. 10w30, F+, Syn3, .....:s

Back