free website stats program Primary Diagram | Harley Davidson Forums

Primary Diagram

jude

Contributor
Hi,was Wondering Does Anyone Have A Diagram Of The Assembly Process Of Replacing The Whole Primary Unit.i Am New To Harleys So Please Bear With Me If I Get The Names Of Different Parts Wrong.i Bought A Damaged 1340 Evo To Build A Custum Chopper ,i Stripped The Bike Down To Build New Frame And While Doing So As I Took The Primary Apart I Laid Everything On The Bench As I Removed It From Bike .nothing Has Been Moved But It Took Me A Couple Of Months To Get To The Stage Im At Now Where Im Ready To Replace The Primary And Reckon A Diagram Would Be Of Great Help.i Did Purchase A Manual For 1340 Engine But There Was No Diagrams Of Primary Assembly ,any Help Would Be Great ,thanks Ps Do You Bolt Down The Engine And Tranny? Tight Before Installing The Inner Primary ?

This is for a TC engine but roughly about the same.

Stator Replacement - Harley Davidson Community

This is a 97 evo primary.

HD1063204.gif

Thanks For Reply Bike Is 94 Heritage Softail

Hi,my Bike Is A 94 Heritage Softail

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,was Wondering Does Anyone Have A Diagram Of The Assembly Process Of Replacing The Whole Primary Unit.i Am New To Harleys So Please Bear With Me If I Get The Names Of Different Parts Wrong.i Bought A Damaged 1340 Evo To Build A Custum Chopper ,i Stripped The Bike Down To Build New Frame And While Doing So As I Took The Primary Apart I Laid Everything On The Bench As I Removed It From Bike .nothing Has Been Moved But It Took Me A Couple Of Months To Get To The Stage Im At Now Where Im Ready To Replace The Primary And Reckon A Diagram Would Be Of Great Help.i Did Purchase A Manual For 1340 Engine But There Was No Diagrams Of Primary Assembly ,any Help Would Be Great ,thanks Ps Do You Bolt Down The Engine And Tranny? Tight Before Installing The Inner Primary ?

Be sure to check out the Self Help forums on this site. Lots of good stuff there. In particular, see here:

Parts Breakdown Diagrams - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

So is there any workaround to the 150 post limit to be able to download tha manual? Maybe some one could email it?

I'm stuck in the fact that I just found this site today, and I need to get the bike back to the owner next weekend.... :(

Nothing against hanging out and participating, just dont have much time to do that on this bike..

Back