free website stats program Premium Ride Touring Shocks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Premium Ride Touring Shocks

The shocks are made by Showa in Japan just like the forks (and air shocks) are. Same suspension components Honda uses on pretty much everything. If I remember right Honda owns Showa and several subsidiary companies they get all their parts from. The premium ride shocks are really quick and easy to install and really improve the ride a lot.

I've always installed lowering shocks on my HD ..last year bought a set from a fellow HOG member which came off a 2013 Streetglide....I love them & would never go back to the airshocks............

I replaced the air shocks on my '09 Ultra with Progressive shocks. They also provide a far superior ride compared to the factory air shocks. Well worth the cost of the upgrade.

Bob, what progressive did you use.
WAP.gif

I put Progressive 944 shocks on the back of my 2004 Road King Custom this last winter. I went with the 13" because they are supposed to sit at the same height as the 12" air shocks that are standard on the Road King Customs.

I haven't had a chance to ride much yet this year, only about 200 miles so far. In that short amount of time, I have noticed that the ride is so much better it's amazing!

Had to jump in here - I had Cowboy Harley install Xotic Customs Air Suspension on my 97 Ultra and absolutely the best investment I have ever made on my bike. Overheard another guy say he put 40,000 miles on the Xotic Taildragger kit in one year and will never go back to anything else so I went for it and LOVE it.

I am saving up for these as well. Good to read some reviews here. Can't wait to dump the oem air shocks.

Back