free website stats program "Premium Luggqage Collection" | Harley Davidson Forums

"Premium Luggqage Collection"

RJDoerrfeld

I recently purchased the Overnight Bag from the new "Premium Luggage Collection" ,nice looking product seems well made,however with in the first month the product did not "Maintain its sturdy shape" as Harley claims ,the lid collapses and loses the original shape out in the sun, I have been told by others the bag looks like....... when the lid collapses, I agree.Asked the dealer to swap it out thought it might be a defect since it was the first one they had sold.Claimed they needed Harley to determine if it was defective first,sent them photos of the bag with the lid completely collapsed Harley claims NO defect,dealer refused to swap it out .All the published Harley product description material and the 2 year warranty don't mean a thing with this product, be careful. As this is a new product I'm sure it won't be long and others will have the same complaint,hope you have better luck than I had.

I would talk to the owner of the dealership. You can always ask for a store credit instead of swapping it out if they are that set against it.

Thanks for the advice, Was dealing with the owners son-n-law, (a family owned Harley dealer). Thought I was a loyal customer bought my 07 new there ,have it serviced there ,spent LOTS on options there, just spoke with the owners son about buying my second New bike there,(not trading). However once the "Manager"/son-n-law told me He did not want to get stuck with my used bag I have no other option, my loyalty is now going some where else, plenty of dealers here in Florida. As far as Harley and their response ,the bag failed me it will do the same with others as well. Maybe I just handle this all WRONG ,I went about it with a positive and respectful demeanor while hoping to obtain customer satisfaction with facts and reason.

Might just be worth talking to the father in law. The younger generation sometimes views things differently than the older generation.

If Pops still says no, then tell him you were in the market for another bike but you would rather deal with somebody reputable instead and walk out. Make sure to ride by and let him see the new ride too.

Might just be worth talking to the father in law. The younger generation sometimes views things differently than the older generation.

If Pops still says no, then tell him you were in the market for another bike but you would rather deal with somebody reputable instead and walk out. Make sure to ride by and let him see the new ride too.

Amen, let them know that this cost them alot more than some "bike luggage".
Dealers like the one you are having problems with will not survive with the econemy like it is now.

Make sure to ride by and let him see the new ride too.

I have found that is probably the best thing you can do. It doesn't help you, but it does send a message and helps others down the road (hopefully). I've done this several times with other products.

:newsmile108:

Came up with an inexpensive fix to prevent the lid of the bag from collapsing , maybe I should sell it to Harley, To bad they did not do a better job of R&D, this is really simple.

Back