free website stats program Pre Spring Ride! | Harley Davidson Forums

Pre Spring Ride!

franka

48 degrees, dry and sunny in Seattle, WA today, nice ride with four of my buddies and my new 14" Wild One Apes worked just fine!
If any of you have ever ridden the back roads of the Pacific Northwest you know how nice the roads are, scenery includes mountains, forest, salt water, lakes, and rolling country roads that never end!
Great day, great friends, great ride, looking forward to spring and summer.

Attachments

• show1.jpg
    show1.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 40
Glad to hear you snuck in a ride - we're still cold & dreary in the MidWest and I've got my scoot all tore apart. Installing passing lamps & oil pressure gauge...weather can stay bad for a bit longer so I can finish-up.

Finally uncovered mine last week. It started right up and rode for 3 miles. The dry, warm weather can not get here soon enough.

Yep, uncovered mine friday night and you guessed it, woke up to more snow on the ground. Hopefully though this will all end soon and like all you folks down south I will be riding soon.

Good Deal for you all, watch out for Cagers, they have to relearn bike season:s

Was out today for two hours. It was 28F here and I was cold, you know that deep, frozen to the bone cold that takes a really hot shower to fix. Thats what I was.
Hour in the hot tub, and now it is back to business. On Friday morning I am heading for Corpus Christi/San Padre Island area for Spring Break. It is supposed to be a high of 39F here on Friday, but more like 19F when I leave. I figure I'll make it into Oklahoma that night, and it is supposed to be 60F. Looks like I will be getting a room with a hot tub if I can.
To be 35 and going to spring break.... Life is good, ultra...good

:D

Back