free website stats program Prayers Needed Please | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Prayers Needed Please

UPDATE: I was allowed to finally visit Bob last night since the hospital usually only allows family members only. His daughter was kind enough to go with me to be able to get in. All I can say was it was an extremely sobering moment and he really is lucky to be alive. He's on a ventilator and still in an induced coma. From conversations with the family, each time they try to bring him out, he's becoming combative and attempting to yank out tubes etc. so they need to induce him again. They performed some surgery on his face and pinned his broken leg Monday and although he's still in critical condition, he is stable for now and the pressure in his brain has been reduced.

Thank You all who have offered words of comfort and especially for your prayers. I as well continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery for Bob and will keep you all posted as his condition improves as I believe through our merciful God that it will. Thanks again all and ride safe.

Thanks Ruby......I appreciate it. Not that I have my favorites amongst my guys, but Bob and I share a common interest in Harleys and have always found time to chat about our passion for them when he's working in the shop. Miss my friend is all i can say i guess for now...........

Prayers going out and request for them shared. Please keep us posted. God is good all the time and it is in His hands. It's up to us to keep our faith strong.

Back