free website stats program Prayers Needed Please | Harley Davidson Forums

Prayers Needed Please

Slo-Ryd

Contributor
One of my employees went down really bad on his RK last night. Got a call from the state police late last night after they found his cellphone and were trying to reach friends and/or family members. So far the CT scan shows broken ribs and left leg as well as a shattererd orbital eye socket. They have placed him in an induced medical coma for swelling and fluid in the brain and to try to stabilize him before they attempt any surgery. Although i wasnt able to see him, i did call his daughter with the bad news and met her at the hospital and it doesn't look good. We are devestated and need prayers to see him and his family and friends thru this rough time. I am clinging to my faith that he pulls through. His name is Bob if any of you have a prayer chain you'd wish to add him to. We would greatly appreciate it.
WAP.gif

One of my employees went down really bad on his RK last night. Got a call from the state police late last night after they found his cellphone and were trying to reach friends and/or family members. So far the CT scan shows broken ribs and left leg as well as a shattererd orbital eye socket. They have placed him in an induced medical coma for swelling and fluid in the brain and to try to stabilize him before they attempt any surgery. Although i wasnt able to see him, i did call his daughter with the bad news and met her at the hospital and it doesn't look good. We are devestated and need prayers to see him and his family and friends thru this rough time. I am clinging to my faith that he pulls through. His name is Bob if any of you have a prayer chain you'd wish to add him to. We would greatly appreciate it.
WAP.gif

BigAl66

Sorry to hear of this. Prayers sent for your friend and family.I hope he pulls through and has a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear this happened to your employee/friend...prayers continue for Bob & his family to heal and recover.

Still recovering from my accident a month ago. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain and heartache on my worst enemy. Prayers sent to Bob and his family.

Prayers sent Al, I will write his name in the prayer book at church when I usher tonight, Peace to you and his family, very sad news

Back