free website stats program Prayers For This Family Please | Harley Davidson Forums

Prayers For This Family Please

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Hello all, my manager's son Chayse Wolf was injured in an ATV accident last week and has suffered a spinal injury. I have not gotten many updates on this young man as I am somewhat out of touch for a while longer, and I am respecting their privacy during this time.

However, I do know that Chayse is an outstanding athlete, who has signed to play football for Lindsey Wilson College in Kentucky. His brother plays for Army at West Point. This a great family who are very active in their community. I am praying for them and hoping that Chayse can make a full recovery. I would appreciate all the extra prayers for the family we can get. I do know that his parents are very supportive and that 'Quit' will not be an option for him. :s

There is also a Go Fund Me account started for them, so if you can spare a bit, any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the site. If you Google Chayse Wolf, or Bayle Wolf, I think you will be impressed with these young men.

Chayse's Medical Fund by Doug Herkes - GoFundMe

Thank you all! I have never worked with a better bunch of people, and heard this news shortly after I left for holiday. No much access to the updates, but I am praying for the best, however, I rest assured that this family puts their trust in Him and that regardless the outcome, Chayse will succeed. His parents will support him, push him and encourage him every step of the way.

We are told to pray, one for another. I lift up this young man and his family praying for God's mercy and healing on him and His grace to everyone to accept what His will is.

Bill

Gosh, certainly count me in, praying for a good outcome for this young man and his family!
WAP.gif

Thanks all. I did see an update that he will be continuing rehab at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA. But, I still have not spoken to his father to find out anything other than what I learned early on, that the surgeries went well and the doctors were optimistic. :( But, we can't go wrong with trusting the Lord and praying. :s

Back