free website stats program Power Commander Whoas.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Commander Whoas....

NYHarley

Ok, I know that nothing is better than Dyno Tuning the bike, but here it goes. I have been running the power commander for a while now with Rinehart Racing 2 into 2 exhaust. The bike has not been running where I think it should with the basemap, plus I am not a big fan of the Rineharts anymore. Today I received my new V&H Big Raidus 2 into 2. When I looked through the power commander maps, there is no map for Big Raidus w/ Aftermarket Air Cleaner, they only have them listed with other engine mods. What now?

Power Commanders without the AutoTune are very minimally acceptable with the 'stock' maps, IMHO. I thought I would save money by buying one, also. I went to a Power Commander authorized service center and had mine dyno'd. The difference was very close to amazing. Well worth the additional $250 but had I known I would have just gone with a TMax and some O2 sensors, since HD didn't catch up with proper FI setup until the year after my bike was made. If I keep this bike, it will have a complete ECM with O2 sensors, no ifs ands or buts.

Back