free website stats program Power commander or fuelpak?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Power commander or fuelpak??

If you buy your Power Commander from Jamie at Fuel Moto (Fuel Moto USA)
It will come pre loaded with a map for you configuration. Plus he doubles the warranty. You also get lifetime map support from FuelMoto.

Exactly what crow said. PCV is great and if you decide to go w/ radical cams/heads the autotune is fantastic. I run the PCV w/ autotune and I wish I'd bought from FuelMoto because of their fantastic customer support. My buddy runs a PCV from FM and his map is spot-on for his configuration, his stage 1 bike pulls real hard.

went with the fuel moto branded pc3 and the fuel moto stage 1 air cleaner.. I think those will go nice paired with the big radius's already on the bike. can't wait til they arrive..

I just got done changing my pipes to V&H short stags, high flo in, and a fuel pak. Fuel pak was easy with the online tool to figure out your codes. I have never used anything else but the only issue with the fuel pak was getting it to fit under the seat. Minor issue is all. Bike runs great. But I did the change to get better sound from my bike and not so much a performance bump. So maybe another option would better fit that if you are looking to dial your bike in to the very best options.

Hi guys,

I have an 08 Streetglide with an Ness Big Sucker Air filter kit, Vance and Hines True Dual Headers, and Thundercone (Thunderheader) Slip-ons. I also have Panacea LED tail lights.

I recently purchased a PCIIIUSB and selected map M818-026 for "2008 HD Touring Model *Adv. Map* True Dual headers, thundercone slip-ons, Screamin' Eagle air filter, Stock ECM, Rev Xtend enabled." I installed the map properly, however here's my problem:

When on the throttle in 1st at 4000 RPM, 2nd at 4,250 RPM, or 3rd gear at 4,250 RPM (it probably happens in 4th, 5th, and 6th too, haven't gone that fast) the bike stutters, loses power, Tachometer drops, and then it backfires and starts up again.

Any ideas? Powercommander.com says it has an issue with custom led lights for map 109-411. (See quote below)

Applicable to 109-411
Symptom: The bike randomly cuts out or sputters while riding.

If custom LED tail lights are being used, they may give off interference up the line that causes the Power Commander to loose its 12 volt reference for power and shut off. The power wire (Red wire with bullet connector terminals) will need to be relocated to a keyed, solid 12 volt power source.

Would love any feedback. You guys seem very knowledgable.

Thanks!

Back