free website stats program Power Commander on 03 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Commander on 03 Road King

Dakota-Mark

Hello all, just got back from a 3 day trip to Deadwood, SD this last weekend and before I left I had purchased a used Power Commander lll USB on Ebay and installed it before I left. Problem I couldn't find a map that matched correctly to my bike. I have a SE air filter, Rinehart true duels and s stock ECM. The only map that I thought came close was #M807-237. It is for a 2002 w/ true duel headers, Samson rolled oval slipons, SE air cleaner and stock ECM. When I first started the bike it idled rough then came out of it. Starts fine now, Idles about 1200 and performance has picked up, especially when I throttle thru the gears. Gas mileage was poor, around 30mpg, but we were fully loaded and 2 up, windy as all you know what and cold, average 61 degrees.
Anyone familiar with these maps, and know of one that fits better with my bike? Went to the web site and downloaded what I thought was the newest maps, couldn't seem to find one better.

This unit came with all the parts, CD, cable, instructions, seem like a legit unit, came off a 06 Roadking a guy decided to trade and offered this to someone that could use it. He traded for a 09, couldn't use it.

Any help would be great, Mark

how about map

807-033

807-035

807-049

807 -143

anyof them should work as canned map

Okay, I will give them a try. I think I will start with the 807-035, I had looked at that one, wasn't sure. Thanks for the help.

they are all canned with true duals they will be close maybe not perfect but should work just have to see how it runs and milage with the map

Back