free website stats program Post your Day Trips and Photos Here | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post your Day Trips and Photos Here

recently got my motorcycle endorsement & now im bike shoppin. rented this sportster forty eight for the day & cruised the southeast Florida coast. Gonna try a Dyna next week.

You're doing the smart thing with your shopping and sounds like fun times in the process. Let us know what you decide on!:bigsmiley12:

Beatiful fall day here! Started out at 19 degrees this morning, but made it into the 50's. Lots of dust, dirt and empty corn fields around here...

Attachments

• FallGlide1.jpeg
    FallGlide1.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 54
  • FallGlide2.jpg
    FallGlide2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 43
Just got back home from a 155 mile breakfast ride. :D

No pictures just a nice ride on the 1995 Heritage. The Electra Glide had the day off. Love that EVO sound! :s

Went from Phoenix to Wickenburg for breakfast and then after eating took the long way home via Vulture Mine Road. Dropped down to Interstate 10 for two short exits then back north onto the Sun Valley Parkway. That Parkway used to be one of the best keep secrets but now they are starting to build homes out there. Still less traffic than many of our roads so it makes for a nice ride.

Who else rode today?

Tempe to Superior on US 60, Los Hermanos for cherry pie and coffee, then south on 177 to Kearney and Winkelman. Looped north on 77 to Globe and a quick lunch at an Italian place we just found, then home. 201 miles, perfect weather, great mountainous desert scenery, lots of bikes out as there was a "Ride to the Rez" veteran's rally in San Carlos on the Apache reservation.

I guess only us Arizona riders got out today! :s

I know nobody in Fla. rode today. Specially with Biketober fest coming to an end. I certainly didn't put any miles on...................

Had the grandsons this weekend but We got to get out about 4:00 this afternoon. It was a little windy but managed to get it a nice 80 mile ride with the wife in the back roads of West Texas. Got home in time to grill a couple of T-bones, grilled portabellas w/onions and corn on the cob. washed it down with a cold ML and I am done!!!!

I guess only us Arizona riders got out today! :s

Another nice weekend here. The wife is out of town and I'm single dad, otherwise I might have put a couple hundred miles on. Spent some time cleaning the dust and some bugs off the Glide, and then me and my 10 yr old took a short ride.

It was a chilly ride yesterday, with temps not making it out of the 50's, and the wind blowing hard, but we rode up the Natchez Trace to French Camp. We ate at the Council House Cafe there before heading back home. The foliage is behind schedule in this area, and may not be very pretty at all since we had a pretty good frost last night. Just glad we had the opportunity to ride.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630128.752103.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630159.908520.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630173.991752.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630191.074420.jpg

There was a group of antique car enthusiasts at the cafe. They were from TX on their way to Nashville.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630309.225865.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630332.555591.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351630363.856480.jpg

Back