Post of New V&H HO pipes

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ghostrider2008, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ghostrider2008

ghostrider2008 Member

My buddy ended up trading in his Vance & Hines Big Ovals for a set of their new HO Models when he was down in Daytona a few weeks ago. They said he was one of the very first sets to be installed on a bike so I thought it might be good to put up some pictures and a sound byte. Sorry about the picture being sideways but didn't have the software to change it after I took it.

YouTube - Vance&HinesHO.MOV

Attached Files:

2. glyd-n

glyd-n Junior Member

Those look and sound great!:D

3. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

Look and sound awsome .

4. chefron

chefron Active Member

Agreed! That makes it hard for me to not want to ditch my 1 year old SE exhaust.

5. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

6. Backroad Rider

Backroad Rider Active Member

Those look and sound great....hope he enjoys

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Nice looking pipes & bike...thanks for posting. I've always been a V&H fan - their products are awesome quality - especially in the exhaust dept.

8. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

I've had a set on a 2010 Ultra Limited for a month or so and they are pretty awesome with the power duals up front. Mine are a good bit louder than what his seem to sound like. When I'm on it, the stereo is not able to keep up at all.

9. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

I just can't tell what they sound like on the computer. Everytime I listen to pipes online, they sound totally different in person. Good news is they usually sound better. They look good though!:s

10. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

I just noticed in the V&H website that the muffler looks like it has a weird shape (like a stepped approach) and the end of the right side heat shield looks different than OEM. Am I seeing this right?