free website stats program Post of New V&H HO pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Post of New V&H HO pipes

My buddy ended up trading in his Vance & Hines Big Ovals for a set of their new HO Models when he was down in Daytona a few weeks ago. They said he was one of the very first sets to be installed on a bike so I thought it might be good to put up some pictures and a sound byte. Sorry about the picture being sideways but didn't have the software to change it after I took it.

YouTube - Vance&HinesHO.MOV

Attachments

• 100_1719.jpg
    100_1719.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_1720.jpg
    100_1720.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_1721.jpg
    100_1721.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 99
Nice looking pipes & bike...thanks for posting. I've always been a V&H fan - their products are awesome quality - especially in the exhaust dept.

I've had a set on a 2010 Ultra Limited for a month or so and they are pretty awesome with the power duals up front. Mine are a good bit louder than what his seem to sound like. When I'm on it, the stereo is not able to keep up at all.

I just can't tell what they sound like on the computer. Everytime I listen to pipes online, they sound totally different in person. Good news is they usually sound better. They look good though!:s

I just noticed in the V&H website that the muffler looks like it has a weird shape (like a stepped approach) and the end of the right side heat shield looks different than OEM. Am I seeing this right?

Back