free website stats program Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a Picture of your kids With Your Bike

Here are a couple of my little biker chick about to take her first ride back in April. She had just turned 9. She loved the ride and wants to go all the time now. She needs to get a little taller though so her feet can rest on the floor boards. I'd also like to get her some decent riding gear, but kids sizes are hard to find.

The funny thing is that our older daughter is 12, and she wants no part of the bike... she also worries a little bit when I'm out on it.

Attachments

• kailibiker2.jpg
    kailibiker2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 31
  • KailiBiker1.jpg
    KailiBiker1.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 35
Here are a couple of my little biker chick about to take her first ride back in April. She had just turned 9. She loved the ride and wants to go all the time now. She needs to get a little taller though so her feet can rest on the floor boards. I'd also like to get her some decent riding gear, but kids sizes are hard to find.

The funny thing is that our older daughter is 12, and she wants no part of the bike... she also worries a little bit when I'm out on it.

Very nice, My son had the same problem, He would rest his feet on the rear crash bars. Love your Great State, not just for Sturgis, I always love to stop @ Lake Francis Case:s

Very nice, My son had the same problem, He would rest his feet on the rear crash bars. Love your Great State, not just for Sturgis, I always love to stop @ Lake Francis Case:s

Thanks Jack! That is a nice stopping point in SD after coming from the eastern side of the state. The Hills are great too, but I try and avoid that area during the rally, just a few too many people for me. ;)
WAP.gif

Re: Post a Pictutre of your kids With Your Bike

# 2 looks like they were born to ride:s

My grandson can ride circles around me in the dirt. I started street riding in 1966 when I turned 16. My off road experience is limited to relatively recent large dualsport activities.

Oh yeah! Tongue flying out of that mouth with a grin from ear to ear! Just like me!

:p LOL, you know when you take them in the car how they hang their heads out the window, They are practicing at being a BIKER:p nice looking dog and bike

This is my 3 year old at Halloween. She thinks she has to ride everytime I do. Before long she will be wanting to ride by herself on her own.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 38
This is my 3 year old at Halloween. She thinks she has to ride everytime I do. Before long she will be wanting to ride by herself on her own.

Great, great picture. Some day, some lucky guy just might be lucky enough to have her holdin' on to him!
That is if she doesn't get her own bike:s first!

The little tyke is today, 36 years old and that 350 Sprint is long gone.

robermv32-albums-misc+stuff-picture7911-my_son_vince_on_my_1974_350cc_sprint.jpg

Another thing of the past is in the background. That green house had a Harley Davidson Shop in the garage. They may have sold 5 to 10 bikes a year, but the service was something that I really miss. That man took care of you. He had to, you were his business. Over the next few years, I purchased 5 bikes from him. Illness forced him to retire, then the franchise was pulled. Now, I drive 80 miles to a MOCO superstore......I'd rather drive down that little driveway again and see my old friend, if you know what I mean.

Back