free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here | Page 34 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433650316.722622.jpg
My new Sportster! Haven't added any accessories.......yet. I will probably add some nice saddlebags and some mini footboards in the next few weeks. It's my first bike and I love riding it....

Yes sir Jack. The little lady is liking the seat and back rest. We get out for little toots around the escarpment in the area.

Next weekend we might do a weekend ride.

Very nice - Clean looking Sporty :D

Betting that Seat IS COMFORTABLY.... I still ride the stock Sleek Seat that came on my Roadster... Mine Looks good but A tough Ride.. AND Imagine at my age?:small3d023::rofl

signed....BUBBIE

Very nice - Clean looking Sporty :D

Betting that Seat IS COMFORTABLY.... I still ride the stock Sleek Seat that came on my Roadster... Mine Looks good but A tough Ride.. AND Imagine at my age?:small3d023::rofl

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie,

There is no way I could live with the stock seat. Lol. I can't believe you still do!!!

Lord knows I tried. But I do ride a lot 2up and that justified the Sundowner. Looked a little funny at first. But with the backrest, I think it has the best combo of function and form.

Back