free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here | Page 33 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400189223.880449.jpg

Bone stock, 7700 miles on the clock. Needs forward pegs and a bit louder sound track but my lord! The rubber mount sporty's are so smooth!

Might have to upgrade the front springs/oil. Seems a bit soft. Otherwise she is a dream.

Weather isn't cooperative but will give her a good cleaning Saturday when the sun is suppose to come out for a peek.

2005 883 Custom - picked it up from a guy leaving the Army at Ft. Bragg. 6200 miles when I bought it. A really nice bike.

Nice ride, I want your bars and back wheel, LOL..... are you still at Bragg? I live over on Morganton. we should ride sometime. I go to Legends a lot.

Although this particular bike is not mine, I wish it was. This bike used to belong to a soldier in the company next to mine. he sold it recently though. It was a 94 Sportster with I think he said '72 Shovelhead fenders and hard bags. Beautiful bike in person. Picture does it no justice.

Attachments

• 20140514_060700.jpg
    20140514_060700.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 36
This isn't my Sportster but one I resurrected at work. When I got the bike last year there was no sheet metal just a bare frame with power train.
The sheet metal was handed to me earlier in the year and the bike completed today and it runs like a champ.

Attachments

• IMAG0030 (2).JPG
    IMAG0030 (2).JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 30
1st. HD, '90 XLH 883 Hugger 35k for $1,800.00. Bought it last week, bags are already gone and cleaning it up for more mods.

Jim

Honey-November-2014.png

After a 6700 mile trip before putting her up for the winter....I call her Princess P. or just Honey for short.

Picked up a 2009 XL1200C today with 12600 on it at the local Harley dealer. Last Harley I had was 15 years ago. A 1998 XL1200S model. Loved it but got sick of the hands and arms going to sleep. Promised myself I'd own another. For the last 10 years have put 53k on a C50 Suzuki. Great little bike but was time to go. Drove the Harley home 40 some miles and dang hands and arms didn't go to sleep. Love this scooter. Have to learn the servicing tricks on Harley's again. Need an owners manual and a service manual. Would appreciate any info on where to pick up a set. Guess that's about it guys look forward to spending some time on the forum. Thanks ahead of time for any and all info and help I get from yas. Daveg

Back