free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Sporty Here

Thank You both...

Thanks, I am going to try again as soon as I got my LED lights on my ride. 2 set of LED strobe, LED brake light, blue LED driving lights and about 250 LED accent light and red, blue and bright white. No... not all goes on my Harley, some is going on my little mud slinger(4 wheeler)...:D:D:D

My new toy. Ordered a SideKick seat to put on it and also thinking about powder coating the rims matte black. Will update pics as I add-on.

Great looking bikes on this site! Luv the pics!

Attachments

• bike_01.jpg
    bike_01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 182
  • bike_02.jpg
    bike_02.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 179
  • bike_03.jpg
    bike_03.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 225
  • bike_04.jpg
    bike_04.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 183
  • bike_05.jpg
    bike_05.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 336
Hi ,
Thought I would let everyone know that I'm finally an owner of my own bike. I bought an 2005 Sportster 883L. it's a medium blue color has 2500 miles. Was owned by another lady whom we go to church with. She said she has gotten lazy and just rides behind her fiance now. It has sat for almost a year now. I haven't really been on it yet as since I'm so short that I can't reach the handlebars very well so we ordered a 5.5" riser to put on the handlebars to help bring them back so I can reach them. Took it out to the shop tonight so they can put it on hopefully before our big IL HOG RALLY this week-end.
don't have pics yet will post when I get some.

Hi ,
Thought I would let everyone know that I'm finally an owner of my own bike. I bought an 2005 Sportster 883L. it's a medium blue color has 2500 miles. Was owned by another lady whom we go to church with. She said she has gotten lazy and just rides behind her fiance now. It has sat for almost a year now. I haven't really been on it yet as since I'm so short that I can't reach the handlebars very well so we ordered a 5.5" riser to put on the handlebars to help bring them back so I can reach them. Took it out to the shop tonight so they can put it on hopefully before our big IL HOG RALLY this week-end.

CONGRATS on the new sporty!!! Hope you enjoy the ride! Post those pics. when you can.

Hi ,

Congrats on the new bike, enjoy and post a pic for us here.

Back