free website stats program Post a pic of your grips | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a pic of your grips

I had the switchblade myself and they spent more time in the shed till I got rid of them last month at a swap meet. Didn't care for them at all when opened. Now have them diamond cut harley large pegs with the 4 o rings.

I had the switchblade myself and they spent more time in the shed till I got rid of them last month at a swap meet. Didn't care for them at all when opened. Now have them diamond cut harley large pegs with the 4 o rings.

Wow, I am so glad I asked the question and got great responses. Thank you everyone.
Got my quote today from my HD Dealer
$270.00.
All Tribal collection
2 sets pegs
1 brake pad cover
1 toe shift
1 set of grips

Wow, I am so glad I asked the question and got great responses. Thank you everyone.
Got my quote today from my HD Dealer
$270.00.
All Tribal collection
2 sets pegs
1 brake pad cover
1 toe shift
1 set of grips

I decided not to go tribal, I am happy with what I purchased, the grips feel good, IMOP, better than the get a grips

for grips I picked the Aileron
2011-06-10123927.jpg

for the pegs, brake and shift I mixed it up with Chrome and rubber shift and brake and Crested bar and shield for the pegs
2011-06-10124034.jpg

2011-06-10124102.jpg

2011-06-10124124.jpg

Good choice on the grips. I had them on many of my bikes. If you feel they get sticky, use a bit of fantastic sprayed on a paper towel or rag and give them a once over quick wipe. It returns them to like new again.

No Pledge :D

Good choice on the grips. I had them on many of my bikes. If you feel they get sticky, use a bit of fantastic sprayed on a paper towel or rag and give them a once over quick wipe. It returns them to like new again.

thanx for the tip

Hey Glider
I'm kinda late on this...but I never thought I'd hear you say "no Pledge":newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Back