free website stats program Post a pic of your grips | Harley Davidson Forums

Post a pic of your grips

gma_product.jsp

I have the Diamond Black Collection grips from Harley and really like them. I don't like the rubber feel in my hand - always feels sticky to me. I didn't want something smooth as I wanted to feel like I had a good grip. These aren't sticky and are a bit rough in the hand. To me, the perfect combination. My husband doesn't care for them - which proves to each his own.

Kuryakyn iso-grips. Changed them out from stock, very comfortable, less vibration, hands don't go numb.

Attachments

• the getaway.jpg
    the getaway.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 118
Kuryakyn grips and footpegs. No complaints at all.

Attachments

• Kuryakyn grips.JPG
    Kuryakyn grips.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 84
I have the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the throttle Boss fitted.(basically a wedge that sticks out from the twistgrip and sits under your palm.,making it easier to hold,twist and blip the throttle.It's also adjustable)

These are great.Nice comfort and good grip for your hands.Isolates the vibration and the bigger diameter is kinder to your hands.Less 'Monkey Claw' hand cramp.

Well worth fitting.

I have the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the throttle Boss fitted.(basically a wedge that sticks out from the twistgrip and sits under your palm.,making it easier to hold,twist and blip the throttle.It's also adjustable)

These are great.Nice comfort and good grip for your hands.Isolates the vibration and the bigger diameter is kinder to your hands.Less 'Monkey Claw' hand cramp.

Well worth fitting.

They are on my list to check out. On another note, has anyone installed the switchblade pegs? I am seriously considering them
Switchblade Pegs | Küryakyn

I went with the Swingwing front and Sweptwing back, kinda like a mini floorboard and the Swingwing give you a different foot position when opened. The Switchblade do look nice though!

After reading many posts on the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the throttle Boss, I just purchased a set and should have them installed in a week or 2

I'll post once they are installed and tested

They are on my list to check out. On another note, has anyone installed the switchblade pegs? I am seriously considering them
Switchblade Pegs | Küryakyn

They came on my bike when I bought it (used). I never open them, as they don't really do anything for me. I can't put my heel in the detent on the swing part, as you'd need a size 5 boot to be able to do that. They also don't look that sturdy. Closed, the pegs are fine, but I wouldn't pay a dime more for the opening part.
Now, after all that, if you still really want a set, PM me and I'll make you a good deal on mine.

They came on my bike when I bought it (used). I never open them, as they don't really do anything for me. I can't put my heel in the detent on the swing part, as you'd need a size 5 boot to be able to do that. They also don't look that sturdy. Closed, the pegs are fine, but I wouldn't pay a dime more for the opening part.
Now, after all that, if you still really want a set, PM me and I'll make you a good deal on mine.

Thank you for the info and the offer. At this point, I believe I am going to go all Tribal, pegs, grips, shift lever and brake pad. Dealer is pricing out a package for me now, should purchase and install them by end of next week. I will post pics.

Back