Post a pic of your grips

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by kabory, May 31, 2011.

1. kabory

kabory Member

Would like to see what style grips your using. Please post pics along with pros/cons

2. Lucy

Lucy Active Member

[​IMG]

I have the Diamond Black Collection grips from Harley and really like them. I don't like the rubber feel in my hand - always feels sticky to me. I didn't want something smooth as I wanted to feel like I had a good grip. These aren't sticky and are a bit rough in the hand. To me, the perfect combination. My husband doesn't care for them - which proves to each his own.

3. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Kuryakyn iso-grips. Changed them out from stock, very comfortable, less vibration, hands don't go numb.

Attached Files:

4. SilverFoXD

SilverFoXD Active Member Contributor

Kuryakyn grips and footpegs. No complaints at all.

Attached Files:

5. biscuit

biscuit Junior Member

I have the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the throttle Boss fitted.(basically a wedge that sticks out from the twistgrip and sits under your palm.,making it easier to hold,twist and blip the throttle.It's also adjustable)

These are great.Nice comfort and good grip for your hands.Isolates the vibration and the bigger diameter is kinder to your hands.Less 'Monkey Claw' hand cramp.

Well worth fitting.

6. kabory

kabory Member

They are on my list to check out. On another note, has anyone installed the switchblade pegs? I am seriously considering them
    Switchblade Pegs | Küryakyn

7. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

I went with the Swingwing front and Sweptwing back, kinda like a mini floorboard and the Swingwing give you a different foot position when opened. The Switchblade do look nice though!

8. Rad Dog

Rad Dog New Member

After reading many posts on the Kuryakyn ISO grips with the throttle Boss, I just purchased a set and should have them installed in a week or 2

I'll post once they are installed and tested

9. ProF

ProF Junior Member

They came on my bike when I bought it (used). I never open them, as they don't really do anything for me. I can't put my heel in the detent on the swing part, as you'd need a size 5 boot to be able to do that. They also don't look that sturdy. Closed, the pegs are fine, but I wouldn't pay a dime more for the opening part.
    Now, after all that, if you still really want a set, PM me and I'll make you a good deal on mine.

10. kabory

kabory Member

Thank you for the info and the offer. At this point, I believe I am going to go all Tribal, pegs, grips, shift lever and brake pad. Dealer is pricing out a package for me now, should purchase and install them by end of next week. I will post pics.