free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here

Re: let me see your road kings

Had engine rebuilt to 110 and Panhead top so this is the best pic I have till I get home and pick it up. 2008 FLHT

bike_005.jpg
bike_008.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my '03 FLHTCUI. Pretty stock except for the SE 6-speed, SE slip-ons, Jagg oil cooler, True-Track stuff, and tour-pak & bags racks.

Little bike is my '91 FXDB-S right after I rebuilt it in '99. Tranny is shot now (did not do it then!) so I am fixin' to redo the Sturgis when my round tuit comes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Toy: 2006 Street Glide. V&H true duals, ovals, PCIII, Ultimate Seats.oil cooler, radar detector.

M.H.

Just an old roadking police bike...>>>with a twist.........
ps,,, I am a bike photograher and graphic artist,,,If you would like A poster like this drop me a line...

Here is a pic of my new ride Its an 07 with rinehart true duals PCIII and S/E AC and a road tech radio (not sure if I like the radio yet), and lots of chrome .Some added by me some by the previous owner. I love it

Jack (Tigg)
bike2.jpg

One more
Bike1.jpg

Nice looking ride there Jack. What's not to love about the RK.

I see you have the usual purple tips on the pipes. Wonder if they will ever get that ironed out but then again there's the chrome tips too :D

This is a pic of my first Harley an 05' RK. With the exception of the Samsons, it is pretty well stock. I hope to change that soon.

Back