free website stats program Possible Relocation Information Needed | Harley Davidson Forums

Possible Relocation Information Needed

glenalt

I might be relocating to the Columbia SC area and am wondering if anyone has any information about the area. It looks like the west side out by Lexington would be the desired location to reside.

If you know anything about that area I would appreciate the input. I'm going down in a couple weeks to look it over. Thanks.

Our daughter is currently living in Columbia and going to school. Lexington is a nice area and has some great real estate prices. There are some really great homes in the Shandon Park area.

Thanks HD. We have been looking online and there are some great prices in the area. I will check out the Shandon Park area. I don't think it has come up in our search yet.

I might be relocating to the Columbia SC area and am wondering if anyone has any information about the area. It looks like the west side out by Lexington would be the desired location to reside.

If you know anything about that area I would appreciate the input. I'm going down in a couple weeks to look it over. Thanks.

Is your job relocating you?

Back