free website stats program Positive psycological effects of riding? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Positive psycological effects of riding?

i sure feel lot better after riding all the cares seem to go away problem is i dont want to stop riding and go home

this is therapy day. Just parked the bike and stopped to check hd talking before taking my favorite hand guns out shooting

I totally agree about the positive effects of a ride to anywhere. It relaxes you and gives you a better outlook on the day.

What about the reverse effect? When I can't ride for whatever reason, I get crabby!!

So those of us who live in the colder winter climates are about to get crabby or cold. Hmm.......Gotta figure out a way to go south for the winter and afford to stay there for the season.

RR

It is hard to say why this positive effect happens but it seems to be the case for me also. I am working on building my winter bike as I just can't bring myself to drive the Harley after they lay down salt on the roads.

Cabin Fever is a well known phenomenon here in Maine. Some people think it is from lack of sunshine, but I suspect it from lack of riding.

Being retired I don't have too many bad days. Riding just seems to put me in an even better place. I call my '94 FLSTC Sanity

Back