free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bet you are and keep it up. just having fun with the wind in your face is the best. No colours wanted or needed. Just enjoy the ride!:)

You hit the nail on the head. Do what makes you feel good no matter what others think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there we have it. Now I know, without a doubt, that I'm a poser. Mine has yet to see her first snowflake and I just don't feel confident enough yet to ride in the rain. But then again, I haven't seen any bikes out in my part of the country for several weeks. It's been too freakin' COLD!! :rider

I still say I'm a biker!

RBG

not saying you aren't and in time the itch will get you to try your first Christmas Day Ride. You will love it!

bikers you will see in the sun, rain and snow....posers only dare get their rides out in the best sunny weather. this is the difference!

I guess that makes me a poser then by your definition, I only ride when the sun is out. and it's at least 35* (makes sense to me). If bikes were meant to be ridden in the rain, they would have windshield wipers. Riding them in the snow.....well I 'll keep that one to myself.

Oh gee, I wish I was a REAL BIKER!:54:

Quite honestly I think the posers are the ones that try to categorize others.

yeah but you spent many a yr fixing em when they broke down from being ridden in the winter months so you know better:lolrolling

WOW, now does THAT make me a real biker?:s or does it take someone that is half my age and a new years baby to boot to tell me I am not a real biker? :lolrolling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back