free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always figured if someone had a leather bomber jacket with three 7/16ths, two 1/2inch, one 5/16th wrench and a crescent in the pocket you must be a biker. If you also had spare wire, master chain link, plugs and feeler gauge in the other pockets it made you a legend.:D

Wife always wonders how the bike manages to get in the pics of her when were on the road.

Hey there! sometimes these guys take things way too serious;))

Just kidding, I'm really glad these guys are here, they've been a great help, and this site is very entertaining during the winter months. (However, I did get out today).

Not trying to be a smarta-- here but this is my input. I wear what I wear when I wear it and not necessarily only when I ride. No one is asking you to gawk at me regardless of what I am wearing - and I do wear something that has H-D on it whether on my bike or not all the time. If you don't like the way I look - it's a simple process to turn your head and look the other way. You want to talk about me and what I wear when on my Heritage or in one of my vehicles or walking down the street? Great!! At least your are leaving someone else alone. Bottom line - I could care less what people say or think about me. At my age I have better things to worry about. I am me and not about to change for anyone. So call me a poser, call me anything you want, but please don't forget to call me to dinner.

21713.jpg
:smell

If you get your picture taken by a speed cam going 80mph in a 55mph zone are you still a poser????

Went to stop in at the HD dealer in S. Hampton NH... a store that normally get's high grades around here... of course... it's snowing here.... a nice nor'easter storm... and the place was closed!

SO does that make them posers? Or Bikers? LOL.
neh just a fair weather store :bigsmiley40::bigsmiley40:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back