free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser,biker,biker,poser. The common denominator is the two wheels beneath them. (Well, hopefully beneath them.) Personally, I ride because I LOVE it. Always have, always will. I lean more toward function than fashion as far as my riding and riding apparel. Having said that, I'm sort of guilty of paying far more attention to "how" someone rides as opposed to what they look like while they're riding. Davidw2415 said it best: "It should be about riding and not what you ride." That's what I am, a rider. :rider :s
My .02 (adjusted for inflation)

Happy Holidays to all!!
Thanks for the good feedback Thunderstruck, It's nice to know I'm not alone in my thinking.

Last edited:
Shucks, does that mean I am back to being non-classified?!!! I may have to go sit on my bike and pout!!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday!
How about "Friend" if you just have to be classified!!
Don't set there and pout! Go for a ride, you'll feel better!
I always do!

It seems every one has alot of time on their hands this time of year, because this sub has been wore out on all the mc forums I look at. #1 who cares,live life ride, your bike have fun,don't worry be happy.And now I'll tell you who the real biker is,its that tough (censored) who rides in the rain sleet snow heat and cold.It's that tough (censored) that I passed in my warm truck when it was 25deg its the guy riding a moped

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry couldn't tell with the steam coming from my hot coffee cup,and eating my pop tart while talking on my cell phone:bigsmiley24:

sorry couldn't tell with the steam coming from my hot coffee cup,and eating my pop tart while talking on my cell phone:bigsmiley24:
What, no newspaper?

I once saw a lady doing 65 on the Highway while eating a big plate of pasta.

Hey, I'm just a girl, but come on. I would hate to be classified as any one thing. I raced mountain bikes for a dozen years or so in WV before Seinfeld had one hanging in his apartment, I ride my Harley to work on the nice days. (Fair weather rider though, I got to ride home one night in a torrential storm, by myself, unfortunately through Dayton, Oh and I didn't like it, safer going slow on the road than stopping anywhere), I wear leather on the cold days, I feel naked without my helmet, I don't have tattoos, ......hmmm I think that makes me smart. If you want to be a poser, then pose for the kodak moment and enjoy it. I fly balloons, ride bikes, appreciate old cars, drive one of 2 4wd vehicles, and have fun even at work! I figure most folks are like that and therefore, you can't really classify anyone and be right.

Oh yeah, when I was shopping for my bike, I wanted a blue one. Didn't really care what brand if I liked it and it was blue. But you have to keep your mind open here, I was on a business trip in NC and we just stopped by to look around at a HD shop, and I'm sitting on a blue deuce, but I couldn't take my eyes off the used orange & creme bike. I sat on that bike and new that was mine. I left the dealer, but by the time we got back to our place in WV, I new I was getting the orange deuce......I called the dealer the next day and put the deposit on the card and 2 days later, my (future) hubby at the time & his buddy went back to NC to get the bike............
:bigsmiley24:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back