Poppi07

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by road glide ultra, Mar 19, 2012.

1. road glide ultra

road glide ultra New Member

Hello to all here in this forum. I am the proud parent of a 2011 Road Glide Ultra. I have had her for about six months and love the bike. I am 52 self employed and a bike owner since about age 16. This is my first Harley, I have owned Goldwings, Valkie Interstate which by the way is a heck of a machine, Intruders, as well as a Roadstar. I tend to keep my bikes about a decade or so and move to next. At my present age thinking I hopefully will get to do that one more time. And I can say today that ride will be a Harley. Seems there is far more of a culture with the Harley brand and I struggle feeling comfortable in the arena where everyone is so dialed in because they have vast knowledge due to longevity with the brand. Me I just put on the jeans, the boots, and the Harley shirt try to sit quietly amongst them and learn.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum
    :ws:rider

4. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Welcome to the forum from southeastern CT.

5. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

6. Carlin

Carlin Member

Welcome to the forum from TX.

7. Leprechaun667

Leprechaun667 Member

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ride!
    From CT on the shore