free website stats program Poppi07 | Harley Davidson Forums

Poppi07

Hello to all here in this forum. I am the proud parent of a 2011 Road Glide Ultra. I have had her for about six months and love the bike. I am 52 self employed and a bike owner since about age 16. This is my first Harley, I have owned Goldwings, Valkie Interstate which by the way is a heck of a machine, Intruders, as well as a Roadstar. I tend to keep my bikes about a decade or so and move to next. At my present age thinking I hopefully will get to do that one more time. And I can say today that ride will be a Harley. Seems there is far more of a culture with the Harley brand and I struggle feeling comfortable in the arena where everyone is so dialed in because they have vast knowledge due to longevity with the brand. Me I just put on the jeans, the boots, and the Harley shirt try to sit quietly amongst them and learn.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back