free website stats program Poopy`s Pub N`grub | Harley Davidson Forums

Poopy`s Pub N`grub

dan1551

Account Removed
Just got home from a very enjoyable 1150 mile ride Went to Poopy`s bar in Savanna IL (website is available) THIS is a great experience Also like to put in a plug for the L&M Motel in Savanna they will deliver you to Poopy`s ,then pick you up when you call. bikewash supply`s are there and biker people running it. Lois ask where we were headed at checkout time of course we didnt know so she mapped out a 1/2 day very scenic ride through some wonderful hills all the way to Wisconsin. A better biker`s Motel cannot be had! She even directed us to refreshments and great food on the far end of the ride:D

Hey Dan,

I checked out the website. Looked like a great place, I want to know how many Poopys t-shirts you had to have? I know I couldn't have left a place like that without several of those.:bigsmiley20:

We were just there over Labor Day. It is a GREAT PLACE! We stayed at the Bluff Cabins. But I like the way your hotel would drop you off and bring you back!

Well I think we got several shirts between the 2 of us as well as some match`s that have the "these will burn the (edit) out" of you warning label and some "chip clips to keep your (edit) fresh"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I was there the same weekend but only a 60 mile ride LOL

And well the name is the nickname of the owner so......don't know how he got it lol

I'm hope you went to Iron horse too

Back