Poopy`s Pub N`grub

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by dan1551, Sep 1, 2008.

1. dan1551

dan1551 Account Removed

Just got home from a very enjoyable 1150 mile ride Went to Poopy`s bar in Savanna IL (website is available) THIS is a great experience Also like to put in a plug for the L&M Motel in Savanna they will deliver you to Poopy`s ,then pick you up when you call. bikewash supply`s are there and biker people running it. Lois ask where we were headed at checkout time of course we didnt know so she mapped out a 1/2 day very scenic ride through some wonderful hills all the way to Wisconsin. A better biker`s Motel cannot be had! She even directed us to refreshments and great food on the far end of the ride:D

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Dan

Is that Poopy's ot Poppy's pub? :D

3. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Could make a big difference there huh? :s

4. dan1551

dan1551 Account Removed

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Thanks for that clarification, wonder how it got that name:small3d011:

6. lannyw

lannyw Member

Hey Dan,

I checked out the website. Looked like a great place, I want to know how many Poopys t-shirts you had to have? I know I couldn't have left a place like that without several of those.:bigsmiley20:

7. phdiron

phdiron New Member

We were just there over Labor Day. It is a GREAT PLACE! We stayed at the Bluff Cabins. But I like the way your hotel would drop you off and bring you back!

8. dan1551

dan1551 Account Removed

Well I think we got several shirts between the 2 of us as well as some match`s that have the "these will burn the (edit) out" of you warning label and some "chip clips to keep your (edit) fresh"!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
  9. Butch

Butch Active Member

With a tagline that reads "price cheaper than (edit)" I'll bet I know

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
  10. gozilla

gozilla Member

Yep I was there the same weekend but only a 60 mile ride LOL

And well the name is the nickname of the owner so......don't know how he got it lol

I'm hope you went to Iron horse too