free website stats program POLLING.....My 02' Sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

POLLING.....My 02' Sportster

My 02' Sporster

• 2 thumbs up

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • na, thumbs down

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one nice looking Sportster. Did you have a Harley shop do the add ons for the saddle bags or did you do it your self?
I am looking to add saddle bags to my Sportster and did not realize there is so many companys offering bags, do you have any suggestions?
I would like to get the best fit while still getting the lowest profile like you seem to have got with your bags.

Very Cool!:cheers:57:I'm alreadythinking:33:about what I can do next on mine.( if I ever get it back from my dealer.Another day and my new fuel tank STILL isn't in):rr.

Very nice looking bike! I am not big on chrome but WOW! It is obvious that you put alot of effort into getting it to look so good and you should be very proud.

The important thing is that you like your bike, not anyone elses opinions. It is your Harley and what you do to it is a reflection of you.

Man, that is TOO COOL. I'd love to have it, but it wouldn't work for me. Wife has prob been on my bike for 70% of the miles on it so far. Still, the best looking Sporty I've seen so far.

Now we need some dyno info. Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back