free website stats program Police seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Police seat

anjumkha

E G 2007
I am the newbie Harley guy who dropped his E G.
I am 5' 7". I cant flat foot the bike.

Do you think a Police seat would be better?

M Khan

E G 2007
I am the newbie Harley guy who dropped his E G.
I am 5' 7". I cant flat foot the bike.

Do you think a Police seat would be better?

M Khan

maybe not the Police but i am sure there is a seat that would get you closer to the ground. a buddy and i just bought a 02 Fatboy off a lady that was 5 ft i had a hard time riding it back it was so close to the ground. sold it next day to a guy at work who was 5'4"

A police air ride seat will raise the seat height. I had a Corbin Hollywood solo seat that really hugged the frame. Looked great but was not too comfortable. I ended up getting a Mustang solo and passenger seat. The seat was comfortable and seamed to be a little lower that the stock seat.

Good luck

Harley makes a reach seat that puts you lower to the ground. I'm not sure how much lower. Its been discussed here before. Do a search at the top right of the page.

Bodeen

Check out Mean City Cycles. They can re-shape your existing seat for a fraction of the price to your specs.

Harley makes a reach seat that puts you lower to the ground. I'm not sure how much lower. Its been discussed here before. Do a search at the top right of the page.

Bodeen

GOOD advice from Bodeen, the reach seat moves you forward 1 inch also if I remember right

Back