free website stats program Plugging a tire | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Plugging a tire

We are through life guided by our own experiences good and bad and on occasions by someone else's experiences I often take my guidance from previous experiences and try to be prepared for what may come
Replacing the tyre should remove any doubt and give peace of mind but that's not to say that after a short period you could pick up a sharp object and get another puncture

Brian

I am going to admit that I changed from Mobil 1 in the engine to ?????? and the engine so much quieter now. I am quite surprise how much nicer bike is to ride even with a taller windshield when you hear more engine than before.

I am going to admit that I changed from Mobil 1 in the engine to ?????? and the engine so much quieter now. I am quite surprise how much nicer bike is to ride even with a taller windshield when you hear more engine than before.

I hear you can get a discount on that oil over on another forum......o_O

This thread seems to have wandered off topic a wee bit
Although the op has come to a conclusion on the thread subject
If you want to have a thread about the most ridiculous fluid you could put in your engine please start one

Brian

This thread seems to have wandered off topic a wee bit
Although the op has come to a conclusion on the thread subject
If you want to have a thread about the most ridiculous fluid you could put in your engine please start one

Brian

Mods, please remove my posts that had nothing to do with the original topic. Sorry for moving off subject,

Back