free website stats program Plug in's | Harley Davidson Forums

Plug in's

PaPa T

09 Heritage. What does it take to add a plug in to the bike for electrical. Does this drain the battery down and if not do they get wired into a fuse or straight to the battery? Is there a product made for this or just make some up with the ends that I need?

09 Heritage. What does it take to add a plug in to the bike for electrical. Does this drain the battery down and if not do they get wired into a fuse or straight to the battery? Is there a product made for this or just make some up with the ends that I need?

Try the search box, yes it should be fused, Cig lighters and water proof marine type adapters should do the trick, disconnect the battery and good Luck:D

You should have some open accessory plugs under seat to tap into. They should only be hot with ignition on.

I found a cigarette lighter socket with a connector plug that matches the connector for my battery tender. Costs around two bucks.

Splice an online fuse with it. Use it to charge cell phone during the day and plug battery tender in at night

IMG_0580.jpg

Back