free website stats program pledge ? | Harley Davidson Forums

pledge ?

blues821

How are you guys aplying the pledge , I agree it does a GREAT job but I tend to get streaks on my black paint job
Keith

How are you guys aplying the pledge , I agree it does a GREAT job but I tend to get streaks on my black paint job
Keith

Hi Keith,

A LITTLE Pledge on a microfibre cloth and off you go. I am always amazed at the stuff when I clean my Sporty - which is just black and chrome. It's a fantastic and simple way to get your bike looking really good. A little Pledge goes a long way. :D

I have used two methods. My first was to use the pre-soaked Pledge wipes. That seemed to work well but did require some extra buffing because it put so much down at one time. Lately I have just been using the spray can. Spray a small amount onto a microfiber cloth ( everyone should have dozens of these ) then just lightly wipe it on, just like dusting the coffee table, while turning your cloth. I use a second microfiber cloth to buff everything from the windshield to the paint to the chrome to make everytning look really wet. I have noticed that Pledge on a windshield requires a bit more buffing but the results are worth it.

Back