free website stats program Pledge, thy will be done.... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge, thy will be done....

If you park your bike in the house your ol' lady should polish your bike while doing the rest of the cleaning !!!!

It's worth a try and it saves you buying your own Pledge

I agree it's the best. I now keep a can in tha bag. Unbelievale how easy the little creatures wipe off of the windscreen after an evening ride.

Another believer. Wife thought she was going to get some housework out of me when I asked her to pick me up some Pledge. I did more in 30 minutes than what usually takes me 1-2 hours. I will try to upload a pic of my shiny girl.

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 44
After a 15 days Holiday at the mountains in the center of Italy and couple of thousands kms ridden, I'm back home tonight.
During the trip back to Rome a sudden afternoon shower hit me.... :bigsmiley19:

You can figure how the bike looks like now! :bigsmiley15:
Now my Street Bob needs to be blessed once again by Pledge! :small3d028:

:D

Ciao
Ugo

Bought a can of pledge protection plus and tried it yesterday . I couldn't believe how great it made eveything look . My wife was making fun of me telling me i was going to rub the paint off .

Just tonight while I was talking to a friend of mine at work about cleaning motorcycles he said to me " Do you know what works really good for cleaning your bike? Pledge, the furniture polish." I smiled and thought of this forum and all the testimonials in Pledge's favor. I said to him "You know about Pledge too?" He said "Oh yeah!"

Back